- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
Check Out Our Work
For this air conditioning installationproject, we removed all of the existing ductwork for 45 supply vents. We installed all new supply ductwork for all 45 vents. We installed two new Rheem 16 seer h […]
Articles & Tips
4 Ways AC Maintenance Saves You Money
When it comes to home maintenance, your AC system is probably not the first thing that comes to mind. However, AC maintenance is one service that sets you up for significant money savings in the futu […]
Beat The Summer Heat With Comfort Zone Air Conditioning
Florida residents know one thing for certain: the heat can be especially brutal in the summer. When those warmer months roll around, the last thing you want is to experience problems with your home's […]